Blizzard Patches StarCraft
8:07 AM | Mike Apps | Comment on this story
Fans of Blizzard's classic RTS game Starcraft will be happy to see that a new patch has been released for the game. Making a few small bug fixes, the patch is a quick download that you can get from either Blizzard's website or by connecting to Battle.net.
Here's the list of fixes:
- Korean text is now preserved when it is sent to or received from Battle.net.
- Fixed a bug that hindered sound on NT machines.
- Fixed a bug that enabled you to make a Command Center slide into a location by building a Comstat Station then canceling it due to lack of resources.
- Fixed a bug related to a Drone flying when surrounded by other units.
- Fixed a bug that would give you an assertion when you tell a drone to burrow as it is about to morph into a building.
- Fixed a bug that caused Templars to fly across the map when interrupting an Archon Merge.
- Fixed a bug involving a drone getting confused when recieving a second build order while in transit to complete the first one.
For more information or to download the patch, follow the link provided below.
Small Starcraft Patch
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
Monday, April 26, 2004
Friday, April 23, 2004
Thursday, April 22, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.