Posted today on the SOE forums was the following reply from CSR Stephen R to Wingdo (SunRa). I have reposted it here for all to see, as I believe we might need to review how we report problems about Al'Kabor and EQMacFor more information on this, or for more information on Everquest, follow the links provided below.
I can understand your frustration, having been on the short end of the petition stick myself on a few occasions.
Currently it is no secret that occasionally there are issues with the /petition system. Whether you attribute these errors to technical issues or customer service really doesn't matter. All that matters is that you get the help you need.
With that goal in mind, I've compiled a list of contact methods that I believe you will find useful:
1. TECHNICAL ISSUES (Crashing, loading, graphics issues, sound issues, etc.)
- You are welcome to post on the technical forums (here). Most likely Robert will respond to you. Please bear in mind that we are typically out of the office on weekends.
- Please send an email to email@example.com. Most likely I will respond to you. Again, please bear in mind that we typically out of the office on weekends.
2. INGAME ISSUES REQUIRING A GM (Lost items, player dispute, rollback, etc.)
- You can use the /petition system in game. I understand that there are issues (both perceived and real), but it is a valid option.
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ATTN: AL-KABOR GM. This will be routed to a GM for review.
- You can send an email to email@example.com with the subject line ATTN: AL-KABOR GM. This will be routed to a GM for review by me personally.
3. BUGS/CONTENT ISSUES (PoP flags, "Sound Bug," etc.)
- Currently, there are two email accounts set up for this: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Both of these are reviewed by management.