Hollow Ground v1.1 Released, Editor in Beta
8:57 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Hollow Ground, Aescapia's third-person tactical shooter, has recently been updated to version 1.1. The update adds some new gameplay features as well as some bug fixes.
Also available is a beta build of the Hollow Ground Editor, which allows players to create their own levels. Aescapia plans on releasing the final build sometime around the end of April.
- Added new monster. Disembodied Minds.
- Added destructible items. Most items can be destroyed just like barrels.
- Changed so that a new character need to enter the level on character death. This prevents the suicide exploit.
- Added two new original songs. Users can also add their own music by placing MADK files in a Music folder.
- Added three new maps. (Alptraum Ohne Ende, Ex Inferis and Sewer Shrine).
- Fixed some minor issues with the old maps.
- Added two new Psi Foci Cannisters. Adrenaline and Exchange.
- Added Suicide Difficulty Mode. It is unlocked after having completed the game once.
- Changed the number of Cybernetic Upgrade slots to eight.
- Re-balanced player characters and many other things to make the game even more fun.
- Added integration with the level editor.
- Fixed more than one hundred minor things ranging from redrawing tiles and file icons to correcting a few glitches and bugs.
Links to both the editor and the updated game can be found at Aescapia's site.
Aescapia - Hollow Ground Downloads
Hollow Ground Editor
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 8, 2004
Wednesday, April 7, 2004
Tuesday, April 6, 2004
Monday, April 5, 2004
Friday, April 2, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.