Q3 Rocket Arena Update
8:25 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
The folks at Rocket Arena have posted an update to their popular Quake 3 mod. Now at version 1.76, this latest iteration of RA3 comes with 4 updated maps as well as other new features.
Those interested in downloading the latest update, which is sized at 27MB, can do so at the official Rocket Arena site. The full version, at 135MB, is also available.
Rocket Arena QA3
- Topshots accuracy ranking
- Many new cvars and console commands
- Support for custom team names
- New scoreboard
- Updated maps 17-20
- Built in HTTP server for dedicated servers
- Database player stats tracking
- Team auto-balancing
- Auto-record demos and screenshots
- Bug fixes
Quake III Team Arena
Buy Quake III Team Arena
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 2, 2004
Thursday, April 1, 2004
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Monday, March 29, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.