Command & Conquer: Generals Goes Gold
6:13 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Aspyr has announced that Command & Conquer: Generals for the Macintosh has reached Golden Master and is off to duplication. The game is expected to ship on April 16th. Command & Conquer Generals puts players' trigger fingers on the pulse of modern warfare as they become a powerful general and control massive armies of bleeding-edge military weaponry across a globe teetering on the brink of Armageddon. Players can annihilate the opposition in the 22-mission single-player campaign or dish out the damage in global multiplayer mayhem.
Here are the final system requirements:
• Mac OS X 10.2.6 or laterIMG will be posting a hands-on preview of Command & Conquer: Generals later today, so be sure to be on the lookout for it.
• PowerPC G4/G5, 1GHz or faster
• 256MB RAM
• 1.6GB free disk space
• 3D Graphics Acceleration required (ATI Radeon 7500/nVidia GeForce 2 or better, 32MB of VRAM)
• DVD drive required to install and play
• Network play Mac to Mac only, GameRanger supported
The IMG Store is currently taking pre-orders for the game. It is available for $48.99 and just $43.99 for either IMG Pro or MacGames DVD Subscribers.
Command & Conquer: Generals
Buy Command & Conquer: Generals
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 26, 2004
Thursday, March 25, 2004
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Monday, March 22, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.