CodeBlender Releases Rally Shift 1.1
9:44 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
CodeBlender Software today released version 1.1 for Rally Shift, its fast-paced rally driving game. The update adds several new features such as night driving, rain and fog, 3D trees, and more. An exciting new car is also included together with many other improvements.
Here's a list of changes in version 1.1
• Evening and night time driving conditions. To download Rally Shift and the 1.1 update, head over to Macgamefiles.com.
• 3D trees.
• Rain and fog weather conditions.
• Includes a new car.
• AI difficulty setting.
• Fixed crasher when ending a race and sound effects were turned off.
• Gas pedal also on mouse button when using the mouse.
• Fixed compatibility with some wheel controllers reporting negative values.
• A number of other tweaks and improvements.
MGF: Rally Shift 1.1
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, March 25, 2004
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Monday, March 22, 2004
Friday, March 19, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.