Unreal4Ever for Unreal Tournament 2K3 Released
9:27 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
If you're into mods for Unreal Tournament 2003, you'll want to check out Unreal4Ever 2K3 Version 2, a new mod for UT 2K3 that includes all new weapons, maps, monsters, and more. Version 2 now includes the U4E Berserker Mutator which converts you into a fist-wielding madman once you make enough kills.
Here are some of the new weapons included in Version 2:
• Quantum Singularity Generator (QSG, makes Blackholes) The mod is just under 25 MB and is available in both umod and non-umod formats. For more information, head over to the official Unreal4Ever website.
Digital Extremes (add to watch list)
• Industrial Anti-Gravity Mover (IAM, pick up and throw people)
• Fleshbomb Rifle (injects Exploding Serum into victim)
• QuickSilver (shoots bouncing bolts)
• Hive Grenades (releases a swarm of tiny homing missiles
MacSoft (add to watch list)
Unreal Tournament 2003 (add to watch list)
Buy Unreal Tournament 2003
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 23, 2004
Friday, February 20, 2004
Thursday, February 19, 2004
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.