Final Neverwinter Nights 1.62 Patch Released
9:11 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
BioWare has released a patch for Neverwinter Nights, bring it up to version 1.62. The patch brings with it a number of fixes, including the following:
The full list of fixes can be found at BioWare's site.
- Added the Sea Hag to game resources.
- Added the Winter Sky skybox to game resources.
- Custom talk tables now work in multiplayer games. If you don't have the module's required "*.tlk" file in your "tlk" directory the module wont load and you will be given an error message telling you that the tlk file is missing. This behaviour is the same as for Hak Paks.
- Fixed up a few spells for various bugs: Elemental Shape, Improved Invisibility, and Crumble.
- Fixed a bug that was causing store purchasing restrictions messages to be displayed at inappropriate times.
- HotU: Fixed crash in the official campaign that could sometimes happen after talking to the Battle Herald if you had a summoned familiar present.
- Made a fix to the lootable corpse system. If the only inventory item that a lootable corpse drops is gold, the gold will now show up on the corpse, rather than the corpse appearing empty. Also, if a lootable corpse is empty, it will become unselectable after you search it once.
A disclaimer accompanying the patch notes that all modules created or saved under 1.62 will not run under previous versions. For those looking to downgrade, a 1.62 to 1.61 downgrade patch is also available.
BioWare - Original NWN (English) Patch - Mac
Buy Neverwinter Nights
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 23, 2004
Friday, February 20, 2004
Thursday, February 19, 2004
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.