Ambrosia Updates pop-pop to v1.0.4
8:23 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
Ambrosia Software has updated their networked arcade action game pop-pop to version 1.0.4, fixing a few bugs and adding enhancements to the title. In case you haven't tried pop-pop, it contains hundreds of puzzles for singleplayer mode, as well as the ability to connect up with opponents and fight via the internet.
Here's a quick list of what's new:
- fixes inability to start a network game when no options are modifiedTo download the pop-pop updater or the full 1.0.4 demo, head over to Macgamefiles now.
- fixes very infrequent "lazy symbol pointer" problem at launch
- support for sharing a license code across all users on MacOS X
- updated Register application with new graphics and contact info
- packaged as .smi to avoid Stuffit problems with bundled executables
In somewhat related news, Ambrosia has also updated their popular menubar searching utility iSeek over the weekend. If you're an iSeek user, you should be sure to update that as well.
Download pop-pop 1.0.4 Updater
Download pop-pop 1.0.4 Demo
Download iSeek 1.0.3
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 19, 2004
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
Monday, February 16, 2004
Friday, February 13, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.