Dominions II Updated
8:29 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has updated Dominions II, its turn-based strategy title, to version 2.08. The update brings with it a number of balance changes, including new weapons, new battle afflictions, and improved spell AI.
The patch also introduces a number of bug fixes:
The full list of fixes can be found at Shrapnel's site.
- Astral Serpent & Stone Bird no longer yield attack reduction.
- Fires of the Faith could raise dominions too high.
- No more underwater void summons overwater.
- Witch doc, research 5 -> 3 and cost 90 -> 80.
- Demons no longer affected by Burden of Time.
- Carrion dragon has wrong bless effects, fixed.
- Modding commands #startscout and #clear didn't work.
- Mod version numbers are printed correctly.
- Some typos fixed.
Dominions II allows gamers to take the role of a pretender god, competing against other lesser gods in a bid to become the One True God. Those interested in trying it out can find a downloadable demo at the official site.
Shrapnel Games - Downloads
Buy Dominions II
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 13, 2004
Thursday, February 12, 2004
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Monday, February 9, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.