Freeverse Updates Word Games
7:55 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
Prolific shareware developer/publisher Freeverse Software has announced updates to two of their popular word games, X-Words Deluxe and CrossCards.
Both games are now at version 3.0.4 and have received numerous tweaks and bug fixes. X-Words Deluxe, the ulitmate crossword/Scrabble game, now features new opening music, as well as a hefty amount of minor fixes. Here are a few:
CrossCards takes the idea of a X-Words and replaces the tiles with a hand of poker. It has also received a number of fixes in this upgrade, so head over to Freeverse now to download the 3.0.4 patch.
X-Words and CrossCards Updated to 3.0.4
- Fixed error that appeared when auto-updating GameSmith.
- Included latest GameSmith release.
- Fixed a Panther bug when displaying player names.
- Fixed a bug that could mistakenly end game after a forced pass.
- Fixed a challenge bug that could occur after a player left.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of bonus words when you joined a
network game and the host was using a different scenario.
- The correct word list is displayed when joining a network game.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 2, 2004
Friday, January 30, 2004
Thursday, January 29, 2004
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.