Aspyr Releases Wakeboarding Unleashed Demo
9:21 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Aspyr today released a demo of Wakeboarding Unleashed, the company's extreme water skiing game. In the game you rip across a lake behind a screaming speedboat, tricking through dangerous terrain. The demo is available for download through Macgamefiles.com and Hot Downloads for IMG Pro users.
Here's more info on the game:
Catch mind-blowing air in 9 exotic locations around the world-from Lake Powell to Hong Kong Harbor. Tired Already? Then steer the boat and help your friend pull off challenging technical tricks on the most realistic-looking water ever. Team up in CO-OP, you drive, as your friend flies! System Requirements
Full Version Features:
• Pull off crazy tricks!
• Sharpen your wakeboarding skills in 9 interactive levels around the world
• Navigate the boat as your friend wakeboards in Cooperative Mode
• Hold on Tight as you slingshot into unteathered terrain, or with all-new Rope Mechanics.
• MacOS 10.2.6 or later
• G4/G5 processor at 700 MHz or faster
• 256MB RAM
• 120MB hard drive space
• 3D Graphics Acceleration required (ATI Radeon 7500/NVIDIA GeForce 2 or better)
• 32 MB of video memory required
• Keyboard or GamePad
To download the demo, be sure to head over to Macgamefiles.com. IMG Pro users are advised to use their speedy Hot Downloads page.
MGF: Wakeboarding Unleashed Demo 1.0
Buy Wakeboarding Unleashed
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 19, 2004
Friday, January 16, 2004
Thursday, January 15, 2004
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.