Eylau - Napoleonic Strategy for the Mac
10:01 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
By Design, Inc. has announced the release of Eylau for the Mac. A strategy title set in 1807, the game depicts the struggle between Napoleon's army and the Russian/Prussian forces in Eylau during the dead of winter. Using By Design's Waterloo Engine, Eylau offers a variety of features, including the ability to switch sides during a battle:
Eylau is currently priced at $24.95. Those interested in more information can find it at By Design's site.
By Design - Eylau
- Command your units as groups. You can move hundreds of units with a click of the mouse.
- Capture enemies flags. Increase the pride of your troops when they carry back enemy flags from a mlee.
- Move units in formation by simply clicking where you want them to move to.
- Multiple units per square.
- Play either side and even switch sides in the middle of a battle.
- The units are fully editable. Add or remove any unit from any battle. Change the characteristics of any unit.
- Elegant, effortless interface. Lots of new interface features to help you understand your army and how to win.
- Rich historical content.
- Outstanding sound, hear the charge, cannons roar, and cavalry pound past your position.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, December 8, 2003
Friday, December 5, 2003
Thursday, December 4, 2003
Wednesday, December 3, 2003
Tuesday, December 2, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.