Feral On Future Releases
4:24 PM | Toby Allen | Comment on this story
At the expo we had a chance to talk to David Stephen of Feral Interactive about their future lineup. They will be finished with Theme Park World very soon, and this entertaining sim will certainly be on the shelves by next month. Furthermore, Championship Manager 2001 will also be completed very soon, both games are in very late testing phases. Here are some of the key features for Theme Park World:
Expect to hear more about Feral in the coming months. They have a project to reveal that just may blow your mind.
- Build it: Place pathways, rides, shops, side-shows and features
however you wish;
- 4 great parks: Lost Kingdom, Halloween, Space Zone and
- Visit your park: Once you've created your park, you can visit
it in person;
- Ride all the rides: Test out your creations in first person
- Employ: Hire, train, manage and fire your theme park staff;
- Manage: Adjust the performance of your rides. Set prices,
profit levels, food quality and more!
- Research:Discover better attractions and facilities, with
which to enhance your park;
- Snapshots: Send snapshot photos as email
postcards from anywhere in your park to anyone in the world;
- TPW On-line: You can even publish your park online, meet
people in the Chat Parks, or visit other peoples parks from all
around the World!
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 11, 2000
Friday, September 8, 2000
Thursday, September 7, 2000
Wednesday, September 6, 2000
Tuesday, September 5, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.