Hoyle Kids Games Released
2:46 PM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
Sierra Attractions has announced the release of Hoyle Kids Games, a new collection of 12 games targeted specifically at kids 5-12 years old. While many hardcore gamers may scoff at Sierra's position with Half Life and Pharaoh, a good number of their 'value' games have made it to the Mac. Here's a list of features for Hoyle Kids Games:
- 12 captivating games, tailor-made for kids, fun for everyone!
- A talkative cast of eight animated players is always ready for a challenge.
- Facemaker™ allows you to create characters. Create a wacky figure from out of this world, or one that looks just like you.
- Adjustable skill levels make every game a blast for kids of all ages!
- Help is only a mouse click away. The Hoyle Genie knows all the ins and outs of game play, providing rules and helpful hints.
- Everyone can get in on the action with 10 multiplayer games that host up to four players on the same computer.
- Easy to install and start playing right away.
- Automatically saves games so you can finish later.
- Laptop compatible - play with or without your CD.
For more info on the title, check out the Sierra web site. It's priced at just under $30, which shouldn't put too big of a dent in anyone's wallet.
Maximum Pool Web Site
In related news, MacCentral noted that Sierra Sports has released Maximum Pool, the sequel to the PC-only game Cool Pool. Nothing on the web site says it's out yet, but keep looking for them to update it soon. Maximum Pool has recreated many gametypes and has five characters opponents to play against.
MacCentral Report on Maximum Pool
Hoyle Kids Games Web Site
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, September 5, 2000
Friday, September 1, 2000
Thursday, August 31, 2000
Wednesday, August 30, 2000
Tuesday, August 29, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.