MacSoft Releases Dungeon Siege Update
11:51 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
MacSoft has released a 1.1.2 update for its 3D RPG, Dungeon Siege. The updater is for the US retail version of Dungeon Siege and synchronizes the US codebase with the French and German versions to allow for international network play. The update also contains the following fixes:
• Software now checks for 350 MHz (rather than 400 MHz) as the minimum CPU speed. Holding down 'p' on game startup will skip this check. The update weighs in at just 1.28 MB. To download the file, click on the link below. Be sure to also check out IMG's review of Dungeon Siege.
IMG Review: Dungeon Siege
• Fixed a problem with the game cursor getting "stuck" on the left side of the screen under certain dual monitor conditions.
• Stabilization fix in the Loader subsystem.
• Fixed a problem where the game cursor wouldn't draw under Mac OS X version 10.3 "Panther".
• Added additional error reporting code on software quit.
Dungeon Siege 1.1.2 Support Page
Buy Dungeon Siege
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 30, 2003
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Monday, July 28, 2003
Friday, July 25, 2003
Thursday, July 24, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.