Apple Looks At Nascar 2003
8:38 AM | Alvaro Radigales | Comment on this story
Apple recently dedicated two pages of their web site to a hands-on preview of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, the long-awaited racing game by Aspyr Media.
Here are some of the new features of this 2003 edition of the NASCAR series, as quoted from Aspyr's web site:
According to Aspyr Media's April newsletter, the game is currently at final candidate stage, and a demo and trailer are in the works.
- First with 2003 Drivers, Teams, Sponsors and all 23 NASCAR® tracks including the newly renovated Infineon Raceway and New Hampshire International Speedway
- 3D graphics immerse drivers in a dynamic race environment where dirt and oil accumulate on your windshield and sun glare creates a new driving challenge
- Technical partnerships with Goodyear and Jasper Motorsports improve the physics model accuracy giving drivers an unparalleled racing experience
- Adaptive AI allows even rookies to experience fender to fender racing as the field adjusts to the driver's skill level automatically
- Detailed track surface mapping allows you to feel every bump, dip and rumble strip like never before
For more information on this impressive racing title, check Apple's hands-on preview through the link below. Also, don't forget visiting Aspyr Media for the game's official mini-site.
NASCAR Racing 2003 Season is available for pre-order at both the Aspyr Online Store and the Inside Mac Games store.
Aspyr Media (add to watch list)
Nascar Racing 2003 (add to watch list)
Apple Previews NASCAR 2003
Buy Nascar Racing 2003
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 5, 2003
Friday, May 2, 2003
Thursday, May 1, 2003
Wednesday, April 30, 2003
Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.