Terminus Patch to 1.7
10:44 AM | Michael Eilers | Comment on this story
Continuing their steady stream of patches to this space flight sim, Vicarious Visions has released yet another update, bringing this title to version 1.7. This most recent patch addresses scripting problems, fixes AI bugs and adds a joystick calibrator for Mac users.
Terminus is a space sim which features realistic physics, a complex real-time economy and a complex story line as well as fierce zero-gravity combat. One of the many unique features of this game was its simultaneous debut on Mac, PC and Linux platforms, all in the same box.
Here is a list of changes in this update:
Changes in version 1.7If you would like to know more about this title, read our preview and guide to the demo version; download the demo itself to take this game for a test drive. As always, Macgamefiles is the first place to look for the latest game updates.
Terminus 1.7 Patch
- COMMON: Fixed ship manager, ship cost calculation
- COMMON: Fixed Razor avionics bay properties
- COMMON: Prevent negative bounties from being posted
- COMMON: Fixed AI infinite loop hanging bug
- COMMON: Prevent AI from attempting to dock with corvettes
- COMMON: Fixed reload button in parts/cargo
- COMMON: Fixed save game crash with defense pods
- COMMON: Fixed PVG AI crash
- COMMON: Numerous scripting fixes
- COMMON: Valuable ore is less likely to be mined
- COMMON: Pressing an aux key gives feedback
- COMMON: Fixed a "Memory not already allocated crash"
- COMMON: Fixed UEL assault on Callisto script
- COMMON: Fixed pirate Darkheart and Eulogy script
- LINUX: Add snd_buffer_chunk config parameter (see config.txt)
- MAC: Added a joystick calibrator
- MAC: Fixed file list bug
Terminus Demo In-Depth
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 14, 2000
Friday, August 11, 2000
Thursday, August 10, 2000
Wednesday, August 9, 2000
Tuesday, August 8, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.