Logitech Control Center 10.2 Update
6:00 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
Accelerate Your Mac recently got word of an update to the Logitech Control Center for compatibility with Mac OS X 10.2. The previous version of the application didn't play well with Jaguar, but all reports are that this fixes any issues with the newest operating system. The Logitech Control Center covers both keyboards and mice made by the company, and works in OS X 10.1.2-10.2.
The Logitech Control Center (LCC) supports Mac OS X and allows you to program your keyboard and/or mouse buttons to perform different functions and to take full advantage of your Logitech keyboard, mouse or trackball. With the LCC and your Logitech keyboard, you can:Head over to the download page to grab the 4.5MB application now. Logitech has also posted a list of frequestion asked questions which should be helpful for users to read.
Download Logitech Control Center for OS X
* Browse the Internet using dedicated keys that provide one-touch access to your favorite sites.
* Launch your email application by pressing a button.
* Play music and control the system speaker using built-in buttons.
* Open frequently used items, such as documents, folders and applications, with a single keystroke.
You can also use the LCC with your Logitech mouse or trackball to:
* Scroll in windows of applications built for MacOS X. You can scroll up and down with a single keystroke or wheel movement.
* Switch between open applications.
* Show contextual menus with a single mouse click.
* Simulate keystrokes to provide shortcuts to commands you use regularly.
Logitech Control Center OS X FAQ
Accelerate Your Mac
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 28, 2002
Tuesday, August 27, 2002
Monday, August 26, 2002
Friday, August 23, 2002
Thursday, August 22, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.