GamePad Companion Updated for 10.2
8:34 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
Carvware's gaming utilitiy GamePad Companion was recently updated to fix compatibility with OS X 10.2. The popular utility enables the calibration and use of many gamepads and joysticks under OS X. This version 2.1 release also makes corrections to the demo timeout scheme, as well as adding mouse support for Jaguar users. Here's a full list of changes:
2.1 - August 25, 2002Head over to Macgamefiles now to download GamePad Companion 2.1. If you find the demo to your liking, a user license is only $15.
- Added support for Mac OS X 10.2.
- Added support for controlling mouse devices(requires OS X 10.2 or later).
- Added support for more Saitek controllers like P750 (requires OS X 10.2 or later).
- Fixed bug that was causing hat switch elements to not work correctly with some games/devices.
- Added better demo timeout logic.
- Improved mouse button actions to track the current system cursor better.
- Improved mouse cursor actions to track the current system cursor better.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, August 23, 2002
Thursday, August 22, 2002
Wednesday, August 21, 2002
Tuesday, August 20, 2002
Monday, August 19, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.