A Look at F1 Championship
9:20 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
German Mac gaming site Games4Mac wrote in this morning with word they has posted seven new screen shots of Feral's upcoming racer, F1 Championship. The shots were all taken on a Dual 1GHz G4 with OS X 10.1.5 on the highest settings.
In case you haven't heard about F1 Championship, the game has long been in development by Feral and they have high hopes for a Fall release this year. The title sports many features like an official Forumla 1 Driving School, weather conditions like rain, and a number of professional drivers. Here are a few more things to expect:
For more infomation on F1 Championship, be sure to head over to Feral's site.
Games4Mac F1 Screen Shots
- Unprecedented realism levels with updated car models, dynamic texture shading, multiple rear wings reflecting car set-ups and improved force feedback.
- Graphical effects featuring a dynamic racing line driver assist, realistic tyre smoke and particle effects.
- Officially Licenced - 2000 Formula One season including up to date starting grids.
- Formula One Rules - stop-go penalties, pit lane speed limits and flags.
- Opponents with attitude - AI drivers with personalities that reflect the real-life drivers.
- Race Responsive Pit Crew - constant feedback on the radio on race situation from the team pit crew.
Buy F1 Championship Season 2000
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 21, 2002
Tuesday, August 20, 2002
Monday, August 19, 2002
Friday, August 16, 2002
Thursday, August 15, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.