Aspyr July Newsletter: Ghost Recon Info
6:00 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
The latest edition of Aspyr's newsletter brings with it the news that Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Game of the Year Edition is now available for pre-order. Following in the footsteps of the popular Rainbox Six series, Ghost Recon, recently announced at MWNY, continues the series by placing an elite team of Green Berets in the hands of players.
Licensed from Ubi Soft, the conversion is currently being done by i5works. Michael Rogers, President of Aspyr, offers these thoughts:
Ubi Soft has a great lineup and we are pleased with the opportunity to work with them. We are extremely excited about bringing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Game of the Year Edition to the Macintosh. Mac gamers will love it!Also listed with the announcement are the preliminary system requirements, which are subject to change as the game nears release:
* PowerMac with G3/G4 ProcessorThere's no word on an exact release date yet, though Aspyr plans on releasing it later this year. Those interested in more information on Ghost Recon as well as submitting a pre-order can find more information at Aspyr's site.
* 450 MHz or faster Processor
* 128 MB of built-in RAM (256 MB if running Mac OS X)
* 1 GB available hard disk space
* ATI Rage 128 with 16 MB of VRAM (or better video card)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 22, 2002
Friday, July 19, 2002
Thursday, July 18, 2002
Wednesday, July 17, 2002
Tuesday, July 16, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.