Forma 2.0 Released
7:02 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Gamers looking for a diverting puzzle game may find Forma 2.0 to be of interested. Recently released by Degana Software Development, Forma uses a combination of various falling and sliding blocks to create a unique puzzle experience. Players must arrange falling blocks in such a way that they trap and eliminate slider blocks.
A list of the new features in 2.0 is as follows:
Those interested in trying out Forma can find a free demo that includes the first three levels at MacGameFiles. Those interested in screenshots or purchasing information can find it at Degana's site.
Degana - Forma 2.0
- Extended game play goes beyond simple color matching
- Moving sliders to trap or eliminate using fire!
- New levels with barriers
- Extra power-ups create new options to play the game
- Completely new graphics
- New sound and musical score
- Polished user interface
- Vastly improved high scores, with 100 entries, showing rank, player name, level, matches and score.
- Preferences & keyboard control settings
MGF - Forma 2.0.5
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 18, 2002
Wednesday, July 17, 2002
Tuesday, July 16, 2002
Monday, July 15, 2002
Friday, July 12, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.