Black & White Updated to 1.1.6
10:42 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Zonic, developers of the Mac port of the god-sim Black & White, recently sent us a press release detailing the recent update of their title to version 1.1.6. Currently being sold at MWNY, this update boasts many changes, including GameRanger support and improved performance with Nvidia cards.
The full list of changes is as follows:
Those interested in downloading the patch can find it either at Feral's website or at MacGameFiles. The patch is sized at 7.1 MB and requires a full copy of B&W to use.
MGF - Black & White 1.1.6
- Added GameRanger support for finding multiplayer games.
- Added support for multiple USB mice on Mac OS 9.
- Improved performance with GeForce video cards.
- Fixed crash on startup when using QuickTime 6.
- Fixed problem that made casting spells difficult with CarbonLib 1.6.
- Fixed temporary freeze which could occur every 400 seconds.
- Fixed bug where tablets could be ignored on Mac OS 9.
- Fixed bug where CD dialog would not auto-close when CD inserted on Mac OS X.
- Fixed bug where creature could face wrong direction when throwing.
- Energy Saver now suspended during cinematic sequences.
Black & White
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 17, 2002
Tuesday, July 16, 2002
Monday, July 15, 2002
Friday, July 12, 2002
Thursday, July 11, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.