Warbirds 06.27.02 Released
6:00 AM | Tim Morgan | Comment on this story
The iEntertainment Network has released an update to their flagship product, Warbirds III as part of the game's gradual metamorphosis into a massively-multiplayer total war simulator. The new version, 06.27.02, adds the following features:
Warbirds is a massively-multiplayer flight simulator taking place over Western Europe during World War II. It offers two styles of play: a simple arena mode and scheduled scenarios. The game also features preliminary support for ground vehicles and ships.
- New: destroyer2 (Fubuki) model and cockpit
- Aircraft updated: destroyer1
- hi-med-low quality video settings now work
- Mission editor implemented
- Mission Editor "How to" document included in this package (cmtool.rtf)
- Reworked and fixed some effects and effects problems.
- Plane list alphabetized
- P38J weight fixed
- Fixed toggle engine# commands
- Fuzzy cockpits problem fixed
- Crash at end of loading terrain due to low mem allocation. Fixed. (OS9)
- Mac resolution/refresh rate/black border bug fixed. (OS9)
Download 06.27.02 Update (8.9 MB)
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 26, 2002
Tuesday, June 25, 2002
Monday, June 24, 2002
Friday, June 21, 2002
Thursday, June 20, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.