Lineage CD Delivery Policy Change
12:27 PM | Daniel Krechmer | Comment on this story
NCsoft released the following information today for all Lineage players regarding the delivery of their Episode XI CD's. While also relaying the good news that final testing is being conducted - and apparently getting close to being done - they also have the following to say about a new policy regarding their CD distribution.
While we will continue to ship the CD free of charge with no shipping costs, we do require that Lineage customers opt-in for this service. If you wish to receive an Episode XI CD in the mail, you must visit the Account Management section of the Lineage website and complete the following five steps:If you are a Lineage player be sure to hurry over there and make the changes necessary to ensure that you get your CD's on time.
Lineage CD Policy Change
1. Log in to the Account Management section of the website using your account name and password.
2. Click the link marked “Update Addresses and Contact Info”
3. Check the box marked “Please send me updates on CD”
4. Confirm that the address listed in the shipping section is your correct shipping address.
5. Click the “Update” button.
Please note: you MUST complete these steps to receive your CD, even if you received CDs for previous episodes. CD opt-in’s and address updates must be completed prior to Tuesday, July 2nd to ensure delivery.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, June 24, 2002
Friday, June 21, 2002
Thursday, June 20, 2002
Wednesday, June 19, 2002
Tuesday, June 18, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.