Quake 3 Freeze Tag Updated
7:51 AM | Daniel Bogan | Comment on this story
Freeze Tag, a mod for Quake 3 and Team Arena where your slain enemies are frozen, has been updated to version 1.51b and contains a healthy list of bug fixes.
* Team icon cannot be seen through walls againBe sure to nab the mod and get to freezing your enemies.
* Falling into lava or the void will now only freeze you for 5 seconds
* Lowered time spent frozen & time-to-thaw in Freeze CTF (same as insta times)
* Cannot steal thaws (finally)
* Bodies no longer stop you when walked over (Thanks to haste!)
* Players no longer flash for a millisecond on spawn spots (Thanks to haste!)
* Lag bug when people join is fixed (Thanks to haste!)
* Changed it back to where you can follow anyone while frozen
* Using Force Player Models now makes everyone be player model (not Sarge) (This actually works now!)
Quake III Arena
Quake III Team Arena
Buy Quake III Team Arena
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 21, 2002
Thursday, June 20, 2002
Wednesday, June 19, 2002
Tuesday, June 18, 2002
Monday, June 17, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.