Civilization III 1.21f Beta Patch Available
6:00 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
The good folks at Aployton recently dropped IMG a line informing us of the availability of a new beta patch for Mac users of Civilization III. The patch, numbered at 1.21f, matches the current PC release in version number and addresses several Mac-specific bugs :
The patch, which weighs in at 4.8 MB, is available at both Infogrames and Apolyton for those that wish to try it out. Keep in mind that the patch is a beta and may be subject to bugs, which MacSoft asks be reported to their new bug reporting address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apolyton - Civilization III Page
- Nav Services dialogs are now resizable.
- Delete key (PC backspace) now hides the UI properly.
- Fixed "Ctrl-F" error in advisor text. It now properly reads Cmd-F.
- If you try to load a custom scenario or map that references a file you do not have installed, Civ3 will now warn you about that file and quit rather than crashing.
- Fixed issue whereby music volume would sometimes be ignored when transitioning between songs.
- Added support for larger resolution of 23" Cinema Display.
- Fixed issue where some sounds would not play.
Civ III 1.21f Beta Patch Download
Buy Civilization III
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 6, 2002
Wednesday, June 5, 2002
Tuesday, June 4, 2002
Monday, June 3, 2002
Friday, May 31, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.