Happy Gear Updated
11:17 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
AustinSoft has updated their game utility Happy Gear to version 2.5.1, reorganizing and adding features to the application. HappyGear is a OS 9 utility which allows players to use newer USB devices with older games that don't support Apple's InputSprocket. Version 2.5 adds a Quick Device Creator to ease the process of getting a device started. Here's a list of changes made recently:
Version 2.5.1Head over to Macgamefiles to download HappyGear, or check out the web site for more information on the program itself.
* Fixed a corrupt resource which prevented editing a device element name.
* New Quick Device Creator assistant to simplify the process of creating device elements.
* Reorganized and simplified user interface.
* Settings-specific video and sound configurations.
* Added call to notify the OS that something is happening while HappyGear is providing data so that screen savers and sleep don't automatically start.
* Fixed a problem saving calibration settings.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, June 3, 2002
Friday, May 31, 2002
Thursday, May 30, 2002
Wednesday, May 29, 2002
Tuesday, May 28, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.