New Dragon's Lair 3D Shots, Site Available
10:05 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
New screen shots of Dragon's Lair 3D, the 3D remake of the classic laserdisc arcade game, have been released. Both Blue's News and XGR received a pair of shots showing off the game's latest eye candy. A new web site has also been unveiled by publishers Encore and Ubi Soft that gives a good overview of the game if you haven't yet heard about it. Here's a list of features:
- Take full control over Dirk the Daring for the first time. Make him jump, run, roll, climb, swing, and somersault.
- Explore 43 huge areas and over 250 rooms.
- Battle over 30 kinds of enemies, including over a dozen new creatures designed by Don Bluth.
- Choose and collect new items, weapons, and potions along the way.
- Brand-new intro and ending movies.
- Technically innovative and amazingly fluid animation with a unique, cel-shaded look.
- Original 90-minute musical score.
- Dolby Surround Sound (Pro Logic).
For the full scoop, check out the new screen shots and web site now. Dragon's Lair 3D should be available from Ubi Soft for the Mac this fall.
Dragon's Lair 3D
Blue's News: Dragon's Lair 3D Screen Shots
XGR: Dragon's Lair 3D Screen Shots
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 14, 2002
Monday, May 13, 2002
Friday, May 10, 2002
Thursday, May 9, 2002
Wednesday, May 8, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.