Diablo II 1.0.3 Released
2:55 PM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Blizzard has released Diablo II 1.0.3, a patch that includes major bug fixes to this best-selling RPG. Here's a list of some of the fixes included in the patch:
- Fixed a rare bug that would mark a character as "Unable to join, Bad item." A typical cause of this bug was high lag conditions while two characters simultaneously attempted to use the same item lying on the ground - for example, a Necromancer casting Iron Golem on a sword while another tried to pick it up.
- Improved compatibility with older Macs using G3 upgrade cards.
- In RAVE mode, the frame rate should be more consistent.
- In 3dfx/Glide mode, the refresh rate can now be selected in the
Configure Video setup assistant.
- Faster load times when VM is turned on.
- In main menu and Battle.net screens, Cut/Copy/Paste/Select All now work in edit fields using Cmd-X/C/V/A.
To download Diablo II 1.0.3, head over to our sister site, Macgamefiles.com.
Download Diablo II 1.0.3
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 2, 2000
Tuesday, August 1, 2000
Monday, July 31, 2000
Friday, July 28, 2000
Thursday, July 27, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.