Last Contact Released from Green Dragon
11:22 AM | Vern Xiong | Comment on this story
Green Dragon Creations announced today Last Contact, a Mac OS-only multiplayer game in which players compete to see who can destroy the other players' cities the quickest through various methods of mass destruction.
Last Contact is a multiplayer, network-only game, and uses GameRanger to find other players.
- Carbon technology so that it runs on both Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X,
- OpenGL technology for fast graphics,
- OpenPlay technology so that network play is fast ,and reliable, and
- Game Ranger technology so that it is easy to find other players to destroy.
- Mac OS 8.6 or higher with CarbonLib 1.3.1 or higher, or
- Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
- ATI or nVidia graphic accelerator with at least 4 MB of VRAM
- 120 MHz or faster PowerPC
- Monitor set to at least 800x600, at thousands of colors or higher
- OpenGL 1.2.1 or higher
- 18 MB of free RAM
- 5 MB of disk space
- 33.6 Kbps or faster 'net connection
- A mouse is highly recommended
To download Last Contact, or for screenshots and more information, visit the game's web pages, linked below. Until registered, the game runs in demo mode; registration costs $10. Last Contact does not ship on CD-ROM.
Order Last Contact
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 30, 2002
Monday, April 29, 2002
Friday, April 26, 2002
Thursday, April 25, 2002
Wednesday, April 24, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.