Terminus 1.62b Patch
10:54 AM | Michael Eilers | Comment on this story
While we are impressed with the dedication of Vicarious Visions towards perfecting their space sim Terminus, this endless stream of patches is pretty amusing. Thankfully, it seems to be slowing to a trickle. Their latest patch, to version 1.62b, is now available, and it addresses some minor issues as well as adding a feature for Mac players who use joysticks. Here is the list of changes in this small update:
- COMMON: Fixed save game loading with stored ships
- COMMON: Default canisters scannable when loading older save games
- COMMON: Fixed docking with ship that contains many thrusters
- MAC: Added a joystick calibrator
- COMMON: Valuable ore is less likely to be mined
- COMMON: Pressing an aux key gives feedback
- COMMON: Fixed a "Memory not already allocated crash"
- COMMON: Fixed UEL assault on Callisto script
- COMMON: Fixed pirate Darkheart and Eulogy script
For those that haven't heard of this game or tried the demo, Terminus is a complex and realistic simulation of mankind's future in space flight, once the huge distances within our solar system have been conquered. Mixing realistic flight physics and technologies with political intrigue, economic simulations and a flexible, living universe. Check out our Preview for more details, and grab the demo if you are interested.
Terminus Demo In-Depth
Terminus Demo 1.2 at MGF
Terminus 1.62b Patch at MGF
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 2, 2000
Tuesday, August 1, 2000
Monday, July 31, 2000
Friday, July 28, 2000
Thursday, July 27, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.