WingNuts Updated to 1.1
7:58 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Freeverse recently announced the availability of an update to WingNuts, an arcade shooter highly reminiscent of old school coin-ops such as Time Pilot.
The update itself has several substantial fixes, not the least of which adds Mac OS X controller support:
- This update adds support for most HID compliant USB game controllers (such as the iShock) under OS X.
- The power of bombs has been enhanced so that ground targets are easier to hit and destroy.
- More screen resolution and color depth control has been added.
- Improved support for Voodoo card owners.
- Numerous and sundry bug squishes.
Pilots looking for the update as well as more information on WingNuts itself can find everything they need at Freeverse's WingNuts page. The update weighs in at around 800 KB and requires users to have the full version.
IMG Review: WingNuts
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, March 11, 2002
Friday, March 8, 2002
Thursday, March 7, 2002
Wednesday, March 6, 2002
Tuesday, March 5, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.