Lineage Client for Mac OS X Patched
6:00 AM | Sean Smith | Comment on this story
Yesterday, NCsoft patched the Mac OS X beta client for Lineage: The Blood Pledge, their massively multiplayer online role-playing game that has the largest community in the world.
Here's what's new:
ChangesFor more information on Lineage, head over to the game's web site, and be sure to read IMG's own preview at the link below.
IMG Preview: Lineage: The Blood Pledge
- Support for windowed mode. Press cmd-return to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode.
- Right mouse button and mouse wheel function the same as the PC version.
- Pressing the control key in the title screens no longer crashes the game.
- Disconnects are detected and reported to the user.
- Players can now quit out of pledges.
- Mail sent from the Macintosh client is now readable on all platforms.
- Pressing CTL-P will take a screenshot and place the file on the desktop.
- Fixed some random spurious crashes.
- Game music is fully utilized.
- When deleting a bookmark, backspace can be used as an alternate to the delete key.
- Emblems uploaded from the Mac no longer swap red and blue colors.
Lineage: Mac Client Patch
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 6, 2002
Tuesday, March 5, 2002
Monday, March 4, 2002
Friday, March 1, 2002
Thursday, February 28, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.