Lineage Test Server Receives Mac Updates
9:26 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
NCsoft, makers of the massively multiplayer online role-playing game Lineage: The Blood Pledge, recently updated their site with the news that the Lineage Test Server has recently been updated with a number of bug fixes and additions specific to Mac clients:
- Support for windowed mode. Press cmd-return to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode.
- Right mouse button and mouse wheel function the same as the PC version.
- Pressing the control key in the title screens no longer crashes the game.
- Disconnects are detected and reported to the user.
- Players can now quit out of pledges.
- Mail sent from the Macintosh client is now readable on all platforms.
- Pressing ctrl-P will take a screenshot and place the file on the desktop.
- Fixed some random spurious crashes.
- Game music is fully utilized.
- When deleting a bookmark, backspace can be used as an alternate to the delete key.
- Emblems uploaded from the Mac no longer swap red and blue colors.
The folks at NCsoft invite current Mac beta testers to try out the latest test server and give their feedback. Interested players can find instructions for connecting to the test server at the Lineage web site.
Lineage: Mac Testing
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 1, 2002
Thursday, February 28, 2002
Wednesday, February 27, 2002
Tuesday, February 26, 2002
Monday, February 25, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.