Captain Bumper Updated to Version 1.13
12:52 PM | Sean Smith | Comment on this story
MacRun Games have updated their cartoon-style, side-scrolling arcade game Captain Bumper to version 1.13. Here's what's new since the game's release:
- Correction of a bug when the game is used on a Macintosh with Mac OS X 10.1.3
- Correction of a bug when the game is used on a Macintosh with multiple display configuration
- Better event management when the application is switched over to the background
- Completely compatible with Mac OS X, this version is "carbonized" for Mac OS X
- Correction of some minor bugs with regard to the previous versions
- Improvements on the automatic demonstrations
You can download an updater to version 1.13 at our sister site, MacGameFiles, as well as a demo.
For more information on this game, which has been well received for its beautifully detailed graphics and addictive gameplay, read our preview at the the link below. You can also find screen shots there, as well as at the Captain Bumper web page at MacRun Games, where you can order the full version of the game.
Captain Bumper is also being distributed on CD-ROM by the good people at Casady & Greene.
IMG Review: Captain Bumper
Casady & Greene
MGF: Captain Bumper 1.13 Demo and Update
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 20, 2002
Tuesday, February 19, 2002
Monday, February 18, 2002
Friday, February 15, 2002
Thursday, February 14, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.