Clan Lord v221 Released
6:00 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
A new listing at MacGameFiles is for the Mac-only, massively multiplayer online role-playing game Clan Lord from developer Delta Tao. This latest version of the popular game is 221 and brings a host of changes:
- No crashes or deadlocks to report since the last update.
- HUGE thanks for player contributed artwork updating some of the old cartoon monsters. Keep up the great work!
- Team jerseys for pushball and capture-the-flag are now droppable and sellable but if you /depart you will lose them.
- Fighter belts are now sellable like healer clothing.
- The player and inventory windows have a new look with OS X.
- The bard icon is no longer missing from the player window. The bard badge no longer obscures the regular icon.
- /thinkto confirmation messages are now more accurate and they are saved properly in movies.
- Fixed ability to turn off bard music broken in v218.
- Messages were added to the text log when you start and stop viewing a movie so that post-processing can handle them more efficiently.
Clan Lord is Carbonized to run natively in Mac OS X, and there is also a classic PowerPC application that supports operating systems all the way back to System 7.5.
Clan Lord is a cooperative online RPG with a thriving community in a persistent game world, so if you've never tried it out be sure to grab the latest demo.
MGF: Clan Lord Demo 221 (503 KB)
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 13, 2002
Tuesday, February 12, 2002
Monday, February 11, 2002
Friday, February 8, 2002
Thursday, February 7, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.