Geneforge Updated to Version 1.0.2
6:00 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Spiderweb Software's isometric RPG Geneforge has recently been updated to version 1.0.2. This latest update addresses several bugs as well as some balance issues within the game. Spiderweb also notes that several helpful new features have been included as well.
Here's the rundown of fixes for this latest version:
- The exploit involving getting extra skills from canisters has been fixed.
- Getting essence from absorbing creations now works as intended.
- Heustess now no longer gives infinite rewards for his quest.
- Can now clear the northern mines and inner crypt.
- The now expected numerous balance corrections, minor bug fixes, typo corrections, etc.
For those unfamiliar with the title, Geneforge is a role-playing game in the spirit of old-school RPGs such as Ultima that adds the dimension of allowing players to concoct their own monstrous creations in order to help them achieve their ends. For more information, be sure to check out our preview.
A demo is available at MacGameFiles for gamers curious to try out Geneforge for themselves, along with an update for existing users of version 1.0 or 1.0.1 of the full game.
IMG Preview: Geneforge
Geneforge (add to watch list)
MGF: Geneforge 1.0.2 Demo & Update
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 11, 2002
Friday, February 8, 2002
Thursday, February 7, 2002
Wednesday, February 6, 2002
Tuesday, February 5, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.