Galactica: anno Dominari Updated
6:00 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
MonkeyByte sends word of a new update for the starship strategy game Galactica: anno Dominari. Version 2.0.9 fixes a number of bugs in the title and adds a few new features. Galactica: A.D. demos are available for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X.
Here's a breakdown of what's changed from the previous versions:
2.0.9 FixesFor more information or to register the full version, check out the MonkeyByte web site.
- Fixed four separate bugs that would cause crashes under some rare circumstances
- Fixed problem with sliders not being redrawn while mouse is held down
- Fixed problems with fleets being left inaccessible behind a planet after a battle
- Fixed custom font display problems under OS X
- Fixed problem with planets having infinite repair resources
- Fixed problem with cowardly AI not attacking in some cases when it should
- Fixed problem with some sounds "locking up" computer until they finished playing
- Point of origin is now always added as first line in course list
- Couriers are set to loop automatically if assigned more that one destination
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 22, 2002
Monday, January 21, 2002
Friday, January 18, 2002
Thursday, January 17, 2002
Wednesday, January 16, 2002
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.