Tomb Raider IV 1.0.2 Released
1:31 PM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Aspyr has released a patch for Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, bringing it up to version 1.0.2. The following is a list of bug fixes and changes found in the Read Me:
• A new option, "Compatibility Filtering" has been added to the TR:TLR Setup application (under the Graphics tab). If you had trouble with the game drawing blocky textures after going to the inventory/save game menus, you can turn this option on to fix the problem. With this option on, you will only see a black background when you pause the game for inventory, instead of a greyed out version of the game screen- this is normal.The updates weigh in about about 250k for both the full retail and demo versions of Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. Head over to Macgamefiles.com to grab them.
Aspyr Media web site
• OpenGL graphics textures are now correctly loaded into the game's memory space, which should fix problems with parts of the game missing textures (showing up as white space) or crashing.
• Fixed a bug that could cause crashes immediately on startup or after the purple loading bar was almost done.
• On 3Dfx cards, the display may become garbled after you quit TR:TLR. This appears to be a bug in the 3Dfx drivers.
• Also on 3Dfx cards, movies do not play back (you just see a white screen) if you the game is set to any resolution other than 640x480. We are working with 3Dfx to resolve this issue, so far there is no workaround other than to set the game to 640x480.
Download Tomb Raider: TLR 1.0.2 Updater
Download Tomb Raider: TLR Demo 1.0.2 Updater
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 13, 2000
Wednesday, July 12, 2000
Tuesday, July 11, 2000
Monday, July 10, 2000
Friday, July 7, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.