New UT CTF4 Release
3:50 PM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
Are you an Unreal Tournament Capture the Flag addict, but find the standard version of this game is getting a little stale? The CTF4 team has the answer for you, with an update of their four-team version of the popular gametype for UT. Version 1.0b2 adds quite a few fixes, including the following:
There are many specific modes available to play with CTF4. Double your teams, double your fun! Also be sure to visit the maps page as well, some are very nice indeed.
CTF4 Maps Page
- Fixed all known HUD problems in net games
- Elimination now requires Subtraction or Distribution (or both)
- Bots work better when the flagbases are not in separate zones. Better than before, that is. It's still better to do the separate zone thing.
- Bots will go after enemy flags when their own flag is out. They used to concentrate solely on getting their flag back.
- Finally added weapons and lighting to the map, and redid the green base a bit.
Download CTF4 1.0b2 Release (619k)
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 11, 2000
Monday, July 10, 2000
Friday, July 7, 2000
Thursday, July 6, 2000
Wednesday, July 5, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.