Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy 3.11 Patch Launched
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Battlefront.com has released the 3.11 patch for Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy. The patch is not compatible with the 1.0 or 2.0 branches of the game, requiring the 3.0 Upgrade installed in order to use this patch. The update includes a variety of changes and improvements to the strategy game.
Attention! This patch is SPECIAL and MAY require you to activate your game again. Please see the Patch details page for more info.Check out the page below for more information about the update.
Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy 3.11 Patch
New 3.11 Feature List
v3.10 GAME FEATURES
- Group moves and evade commands are no longer a workaround for weight-restricted movement speed.
- M1 Garand rifle-grenadiers carry more rifle ammo.
- Minor fixes to new German vehicle models to prevent crew from poking through the armor.
- ATG bunkers have a more realistic (limited) front arc for their guns.
- Quick Battle TO&E options have been improved
- Mouse text for targeting: too close or out of range
- Aircraft control returned to original method (observers have control)
- Towed guns look better as vehicle turns
- Corrected some TacAI problems with crewmen positioning themselves around a heavy weapon
- Better logic selecting the two men for scout teams
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused buttoned-up tank crew to be suppressed by external explosions
- Artillery usually requires another spotting round or two before acquiring the target
- Off-map rockets generally cost more points in quick battles
- Improved TacAI logic for placing teams along walls (this is repeated/completed in v3.11 so maybe skip mention of it here)
- Improved coordination between tank hull and turret rotation
- Improved long-range optics for JPz IV, Jagdpanther
- Very heavily-laden soldiers cannot use Fast or sometimes even Quick moves
Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy
Buy Combat Mission: Battle For Normandy
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
Friday, November 14, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Monday, November 10, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.