Dramatic Demon Hunting In Foul Play
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Devolver Digital's Foul Play is available now for purchase at Mac Game Store. In the game players take the role of daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth in a side-scrolling co-op brawler set entirely on the grand spectacle of a theatre stage.
Play as the daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth in a side-scrolling co-op brawler set entirely on the grand spectacle of a theatre stage that rewards performance over pummeling. Perform shattering takedowns and reversals! Electrify the audience with devastating linked attacks as you have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick and use every stage-trick you know to bring the house down! Play out the most spectacular moments of the Baronís life; improbable beasts, astonishing villainy and, at the heart of it all, the mysterious Foul Play!Foul Play is available now for $14.99 (USD).
- 22 Incredible Acts: From the deserts of Cairo to the depths of Atlantis
- Over 50 hideous enemies drawn from the Baron's recollections
- Learn 12 Electrifying stage-tricks to bring the house down
- Have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick in Local & Online Co-op modes
- Beautifully animated scene changes re-create the Baron's adventure
- Never before seen 'Daemon Diary' charts the discovery of Daemonology
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 256 MB VRAM
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Buy Foul Play
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 3, 2014
Friday, October 31, 2014
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Monday, October 27, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.