Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
N3V Games' Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The fairground ride simulator features 15 faithful reproductions of the world's most famous rollercoasters and fairground rides, giving players the chance to create their own programs for the rides and share them with friends.
Experience 15 faithful reproductions of the world's most famous rollercoasters and fairground rides in a realistic simulation, including Booster, Breakdance, Flyaway, Condor, ToppleTower and many more.Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator is available now for $10.99 (USD).
Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator
Admire, control and experience all the attractions at any time of day in a realistically designed theme park environment.
- 15 true-to-life attractions under original license by HUSSŪ Park Attractions
- Intuitive controls
- Create your own operating programs and share them with your friends
- Ten operating programs can be recorded per attraction and played back at any time
- Accompany your operating programs with one of over 30 included pieces of music
- Special effects, such as spotlights, strobe lighting, lasers, scanners, fog, fire and water allow for unique operating programs
- Experience the attractions in various weather conditions
- Different camera angles (on-ride, off-ride) provide an immersive experience
- Elaborately themed park environment
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 256 MB RAM
Buy Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator
|Other Mac Games News for Wednesday, October 15, 2014|
| Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Launches Today||6:00 AM|
| Fairground 2: Fun Ride Simulator Now At MGS||6:00 AM|
|View all of the Mac games news for Wednesday, October 15, 2014 on one page|
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 13, 2014
Friday, October 10, 2014
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Monday, October 6, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.