Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons Faction Trailer 2 Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Kasedo Games and Camel 101 have released the second faction trailer for the upcoming Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons, a new intergalactic real-time tactics game scheduled to be released in the fourth quarter of 2014. Players take command of the Black Talons mercenary company stranded on a planet in the middle of a invasion and forced to fight if they hope to escape.
Take command of the Black Talons company, a fearless mercenary unit currently stationed in the Oberon system providing needed military support in a galaxy torn apart by ruthless dictators and power-hungry warlords. The Black Talons provide everything from specialist squads and supplies, to entire armies, bases – and even powerful mechs of warfare. This comes at a price, of course – but in a universe controlled by the corrupt, is it enough to stand by and watch while great cities burn to the ground and whole civilisations are destroyed all in the name of conquest?Click over to the pages below for more.
Mechs & Mercs Featurette Trailer 2
A devastating war has torn the galaxy apart. Dozens of planets and star systems have declared independence or forged new alliances, while governments fall and warlords rise to power. Chaos and corruption are everywhere and so to maintain order and negotiate peace between the ruling factions, private mercenary armies are called to action.
You are commander of the Black Talons company, currently stationed in the Oberon system. After a fierce campaign, the military Tzanar Union has overrun the planet of Genai and blocked all departure from the system: leaving you and the Black Talons stranded. The only means of escape is to help the Genai forces repel the invading army and recapture the planet.
Features of Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons
- Extensive campaign mode where the actions of the player have a direct impact on the local system’s balance of power
- Persistent and fully customizable squads
- Various unit classes with specialized roles and their own distinctive set of weapons, abilities and skill trees
- 5 worlds with differing environments and weather conditions that directly affect battle
- Powerful mechs can enter the battlefield and turn the tide of combat
- Customize and upgrade your base with weapons and infrastructure that will boost squad numbers, teleport soldiers or even bombard the battlefield
- Faction relations influence a player’s progress throughout the game: either by giving access to unique units or interfering with missions
Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.