Spacecom Docks At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Spacecom from 11 bit studios is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The star fleet command game has a heavy focus on multiplayer and favors those with a grasp of tactics and strategy. Spacecom allows up to six players per campaign.
SPACECOM – a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game in which deception, smart movement, and choices to battle decide victory or defeat. Spacecom is available now for $14.99 (USD).
No coincidence, no luck. Spacecom pushes your ability to strategize with a focus on real-time tactics and planning. Use proven maneuvers learned from military legends or devise your own plans.
Test your wits in single player campaign, go head-to-head with up to 5 opponents in multiplayer or experiment with new strategies in AI skirmish mode. Most of all, you'll need a bright mind, cunning, and sound tactics.
When the war begins, leave the little things behind and dive into austere soundscapes as you immerse yourself in starfleet command. From now on, what matters is your grasp of tactics and strategy, not how fast you can click. Spacecom is about creativity in planning, not complexity of game mechanics.
- Single player campaign that will test your wit in diverse tactical puzzles
- Tense multiplayer - dominate up to 5 players per map
- No coincidence, no luck. What matters is good planning and successful execution
- Sound designed specifically to trigger strategic thinking
- Minimalistic visual design inspired by military technology
- Created to exalt smart thinking over fast clicking
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2.2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 300 MB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 4670
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.