Early Access To Tabletop Simulator At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Early Access to Tabletop Simulator from Berserk Games is available for purchase now at Mac Game Store. The sim gives users the option to play a variety of table top games with friends over the internet. Tabletop Simulator comes with 15 classic board games such as Chess and Checkers and supports up to 8 players, while an RPG Kit is available for those seeking alternate tabletop gaming.
Currently an "Early Access Game".Tabletop Simulator is available now for $14.99 (USD).
Tabletop Simulator is the only simulator where you can let your aggression out by flipping the table! There are no rules to follow: just you, a physics sandbox, and your friends. Make your own games and play how YOU want! Unlimited gaming possibilities!
If you're into classic board games, we've got 15 to choose from, like Chess, Poker, Chinese Checkers, Dominoes, and Piecepack. If you are into tabletop gaming we've got an RPG Kit with various role playing animated figurines that you can setup and battle with your friends. The RPG Kit is ever expanding, so you can expect to see new things to come to really take your tabletop gaming to a new level.
If you're a creative person make your own games on Steam Workshop. You can easily create your own games by importing images onto custom boards, custom decks, 3D models, and more. This is the ultimate tool for playing practically anything tabletop and the content is ever expanding thanks to the strong community support! One thousand mods and growing on the Workshop.
Tabletop Simulator is for everyone! Play a simple board game with grandma, have poker night with the guys, or start your epic RPG adventure with your regulars. Play almost any tabletop game you can think of! Being a multiplayer-focused game, up to 8 players can play at any given time. You can also play a solo game of Solitaire if you just need to relax by yourself.
- Online sandbox playground that you play how you want.
- Unlimited games thanks to sandbox, no rules design.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
- Create your own mods easily with full Steam Workshop support.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
- Up to 8 people can play together on the same table & talk on in-game voice chat.
- The perfect “game night” fun due to seamless game loading & saving.
- Hotseat mode allowing you to play locally on the same computer.
- Tons of pre-made game modes with the option to make your own games.
- Perfect for RPGs - build your very own role playing dungeons with our modular tileset.
- Great admin tools to eliminate griefing in public games.
- Multiple 360° panoramic backgrounds that change the mood.
- Included game modes: Backgammon, Cards, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Custom, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Mahjong, Pachisi, Piecepack, Poker, Reversi, RPG Kit, Sandbox, Solitaire
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
- 2 GB RAM is the minimum for the base game. This does not include Workshop mods
Buy Tabletop Simulator
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014
Friday, September 19, 2014
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.