Portal 2 Comes To MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Mac Game Store has added Valve's Portal 2 first person action puzzler to its list of titles available for purchase and download. The game introduces a new cast of characters to the single player storyline, new puzzle elements, and a two player cooperative mode
Portal 2 draws from the award-winning formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music that earned the original Portal over 70 industry accolades and created a cult following. Portal 2 is available now for $14.95 (USD), a 25% discount.
The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers. Players will explore never-before-seen areas of the Aperture Science Labs and be reunited with GLaDOS, the occasionally murderous computer companion who guided them through the original game.
The game’s two-player cooperative mode features its own entirely separate campaign with a unique story, test chambers, and two new player characters. This new mode forces players to reconsider everything they thought they knew about portals. Success will require them to not just act cooperatively, but to think cooperatively.
- Extensive single player: Featuring next generation gameplay and a wildly-engrossing story.
- Complete two-person co-op: Multiplayer game featuring its own dedicated story, characters, and gameplay.
- Advanced physics: Allows for the creation of a whole new range of interesting challenges, producing a much larger but not harder game.
- Original music.
- Massive sequel: The original Portal was named 2007's Game of the Year by over 30 publications worldwide.
- Editing Tools: Portal 2 editing tools will be included.
- Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 7.6 GB HD Space
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Buy Portal 2
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, August 29, 2014
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Monday, August 25, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.