Avernum 2: Crystal Souls Beta Testers Wanted
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Spiderweb Software is looking for Mac owners willing to devote some time and energy to testing the upcoming RPG, Avernum 2: Crystal Souls. The rewrite of Avernum 2 will include a new engine and new graphics. As in the original, the game follows the adventures of a group of soldiers hoping to repel forces of the Empire attacking their home.
We need beta testers for Avernum 2: Crystal Souls for the Mac.Follow the link below to learn more.
Avernum 2 Beta Tester Application
- You will need a Macintosh desktop and laptop machine running OS X 10.6 or later.
- The ability to follow detailed directions.
- Download frequent updates.
- Plenty of time to test between now and the release.
- You will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and get it back to us fairly quickly. People who don't get the NDA in promptly won't be able to test.
We get lots of tester applications. Lots and lots of them. Sorting through the flood takes a lot of time. Due to the large number of applications we will receive, we will not respond to every application. Please do not E-mail us asking if you were accepted. We will only E-mail those who have been accepted. Many apologies, and good luck!
- You must have a reliable internet account, capable of E-mail and of downloading large files. Updates can be over 100 MB and need to be downloaded reliably.
- You must be able to write and converse coherently in English.
- You must be able to actually spend time on testing, and, even if you don't find bugs, you need to be able to frequently give us reports on your progress in the game.
Spiderweb Software (add to watch list)
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 4, 2014
Friday, August 1, 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.